If you require electrical compliance services across York and the surrounding areas, Hawkesworth is here to help.
We are a ‘one-stop shop' for all of your compliance needs
The services we provide include:
- PAT (electrical equipment) testing: We have experience in providing electrical equipment testing to a variety of companies. Whether you have 100 units or 10,000 units, we will keep you safe and compliant
- EICR (fixed wire) reporting: We will test your plug sockets, wiring and fuse boxes to ensure they are safe to use
- Emergency lighting testing: We will thoroughly test your building’s emergency lighting at monthly and yearly intervals to ensure it illuminates your building in an emergency situation
- Fire risk assessments: We will carry out a detailed fire risk assessment, providing guidance as to how you can reduce the risk of fire in your property
- Fire alarm testing: We will test all the fire alarms in your building to keep the occupants of your building safe if a fire breaks out
- Thermal imaging: We will use an Infrared camera on the electrical installations in your building to identify if they are faulty
- EV installation and servicing for residential and commercial properties: We will install and maintain electric vehicle charging points, to keep your electrical vehicles fully functional at all times
Providing services across York and North Yorkshire
“We need to work with subcontractors that we can rely on and Hawkesworth has been brilliant in that respect. We hope that we will be working together in the years to come.” Wates
Hawkesworth is based in Thirsk, meaning that we are perfectly placed to offer testing services to businesses and landlords across the York area.
We provide electrical compliance services to companies across North Yorkshire including Harrogate, Selby and Stokesley
Why choose Hawkesworth for your PAT testing and EICR requirements in York?
- Competitive pricing: We offer competitive rates for all our services, saving you and your business money
- Available weekends, evenings and bank holidays: Our engineers are available outside of regular office hours, often at no extra charge. This means we can fit around your busy schedule
- Experience across a wide range of different businesses: Whether you have an office, rental property, school or factory that needs testing – we will provide a high-quality, customised service bespoke to your needs
- We go above and beyond for each customer: We provide a range of complimentary services that many of our competitors don’t, including:
- A free reminder service before your next test is due
- Scannable labels
- Detailed reports with photos of all defective equipment
If you are in York or the surrounding areas, contact us today
Hawkesworth has been providing electrical compliance services to North Yorkshire since 1993. If you’d like to find out more about how we can keep you safe, get in touch for your no-obligation quote.