Hawkesworth has a wide network of electrical engineers across the UK, including the county of Kent.
Our team is well equipped to carry out electrical equipment (PAT) testing and EICR reporting across Kent and the surrounding areas, including:
- Kings Hill
- Royal Tunbridge Wells
Why should Hawkesworth carry out your EICR and PAT testing?
"I would not hesitate to recommend Hawkesworth's services to anyone looking for a professional, well-managed and cost-effective PAT testing service" - Mitie
- We offer competitive rates and can help keep your maintenance costs low
- We have over 25 years of experience across various industries. From small independent shops to large multisite offices, we provide a high-quality and professional service
- We work out of hours – some businesses need to have their testing carried out early mornings, evenings and weekends. We are available any time you need us, normally with no additional costs
- We provide a wide range of additional services that our competitors do not, including a reminder service, scannable labels and photographs of faulty equipment
The electrical compliance services that we provide across Kent
We provide a wide range of electrical compliance services to our customers, providing a comprehensive maintenance package. One call to your account manager does it all!
- PAT (electrical equipment) testing: Our engineers will check all your electrical appliances, inspecting them thoroughly to make sure they are safe
- EICR inspection: Our engineers will check your electrical installations (wiring, plug sockets and distribution boards), helping you stay legally compliant
- Emergency lighting testing: Our engineers will test your emergency lighting to ensure that it powers on or stays active during a power failure or building fire
- Fire risk assessments: Our engineers will carry out a fire risk assessment, to help you determine how to reduce fire hazards
- Fire alarm testing: Our engineers will test your fire alarm system to make sure it will work in an emergency
- Thermography (thermal imaging): Our engineers will use specialist Infrared camera equipment to identify faulty electrical installations. It’s useful for buildings where the power cannot be switched off, like hospitals and prisons
- EV charging point installation and maintenance: Our engineers will install and service your EV charging points, helping keep your electric vehicles on the road. We offer commercial and residential installation and maintenance services
Does your business or rental property in the Kent area need testing? Get in touch with us today for your free, no-obligation quote
Aberdeen | Birmingham | Brighton | Bristol | Cardiff | Cambridge | Coventry | Cumbria | Derby | Dorset | Dundee | Edinburgh | Essex | Exeter | Glasgow | Hertfordshire | Kidderminster | Leicester | Lincoln | Liverpool | London | Luton | Ireland | Manchester | Middlesbrough | Milton Keynes | Newcastle | Northumberland | Norwich | Portsmouth | Preston | Reading | Ripon | Sheffield | Southampton | Swindon | West Yorkshire | York