If you are looking for a high-quality and professional company to carry out your electrical compliance testing, Hawkesworth has a network of locally-based PAT testing and EICR engineers across both the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
Whether you are based in Belfast, Dublin or Cork, we can help keep your property or commercial building safe and compliant.
Based in Ireland? Here is why we are your number one choice for PAT and EICR
- We have extensive knowledge of Irish electrical compliance law, helping keep you in line with legislation and regulations
- We provide competitive pricing to help you keep to budget – contact us today for your no-obligation quote
- We can work out of hours- providing you with the flexibility that your organisation needs
As well as PAT and EICR, we provide a range of other services too
- Emergency lighting testing: Our engineers will test your emergency lighting luminaires to make sure the battery will stay on in an emergency
- Fire risk assessment: Our engineers will carry out a fire risk assessment which will help you identify fire hazards in your building or rental property
- Fire alarm testing: Our engineers will check your fire alarm system to make sure it works in an emergency and doesn’t cause any false alarms
- Thermal imaging: Our engineers will use an Infrared camera to identify faulty electrical installations
Wherever you are in Ireland, get in touch with us today for your free quote
Aberdeen | Birmingham | Brighton | Bristol | Cambridge | Cardiff | Coventry | Cumbria | Derby | Doncaster | Dorset | Dundee | Edinburgh | Essex | Exeter | Glasgow | Hertfordshire | Kent | Kidderminster | Leicester | Lincoln | Liverpool | London | Luton | Manchester | Middlesbrough | Milton Keynes | Newcastle | Northumberland | Norwich | Portsmouth | Preston | Reading | Ripon | Sheffield | Southampton | Swindon | West Yorkshire | York