An EICR inspection is essential for keeping your electrical installations safe, but how often should you have one done?
Our handy guide below will show you the frequency you should get your EICR carried out.
- Petrol stations
- Hospitals (medical locations e.g. theatres)
- Cinemas (front of house)
- Swimming pools
Every three years
- Spa hotels
- Leisure centres (excluding swimming pools)
- Caravan parks
- Cinema (back of house)
- Factories and industrial buildings
Every five years
- Community centres
- Hospitals (general areas)
Every five years (or change of tenancy)
- Houses of Multiple Occupation (HMOs)
- Rental properties
Every ten years
- Domestic houses
- Domestic flats
If you would like more information about when you need to get your electrical installations checked, we're here to help.
Contact us today to find out more about the services we provide, and to receive your bespoke EICR quote.