"I was really pleased with the job that your engineer did. I was able to carry on working as normal from home and he left everything very neat and tidy. A really good job."
If you are looking to install a new electric vehicle (EV) charger at home, Hawkesworth is here to help.
Our dedicated EV team will help you through the home charger installation process from start to finish.
We’ll help you with your grant application and which EV charging point is suitable for your needs, as well as install your brand-new charger quickly and efficiently.
Am I eligible for an EV grant?
Depending on your circumstances, you may be eligible for a grant to partially or fully pay for your EV home charger installer. We'll work with you to help determine how much you are eligible to claim for your charging point.
Why choose Hawkesworth for your residential EV installation and maintenance needs?
- We’ll be there from beginning to end: Installing a new EV charging point can seem daunting, but our team will help you apply for grant funding and help you pick the perfect charger for your home
- We’re available across the country: Our skilled network of engineers can be wherever you need your home charger installer to be
- We’re an OZEV (formerly OLEV) authorised installer: We are accredited with the Office for Zero Emission Vehicles, meaning that your installation is in the safest of hands
- We offer both EV installation and maintenance: Once your home charger installation is complete, we also provide a maintenance service, ensuring that your EV charger always works to the best of its ability
- We will help you choose the best charger for your home: We are not tied to one manufacturer, meaning that we will work with you to choose the perfect charging point
- We also offer business installation: As well as EV installation for your home; we can also install electrical charging points at work