Hawkesworth EV… Leading the charge across the UK
If you are looking to install a new electric vehicle (EV) charger at your business or commercial premises, Hawkesworth is here to help.
Our dedicated EV team will help you through the process from start to finish. We’ll help you with your grant application and which charging point is right for your needs, as well as install your brand-new charger with minimal disruption to your business.
Why install an electric car charging point for your business?
- Future proof your business: Ensure you are compliant with the upcoming changes to legislation ahead of time
- Save money: Switching to electric vehicles can reduce fuel and vehicle excise duty costs for your fleet. There are also electric car charging point grants available to help you make the switch - 75% of the total cost up to a maximum of £350 for up to 40 charging points
- Become more environmentally friendly: Reduce your company’s carbon footprint and play your part to help the UK become carbon neutral by 2050
- Improve your corporate social responsibility: Many tenderers, especially those in the public sector, are looking for suppliers who have green credentials. Having electric car charging points can help improve your chances of winning high-value tenders
- Improve staff morale: Staff can save time and money charging their vehicle at the office compared to charging at home. You can include your car charging points as a company perk too
- Increased footfall: Charging can take between 30 minutes to two hours which could mean a lot of footfall to your business
- Make money: You can make additional profit for your business by charging customers and visitors to charge their vehicle
Why choose Hawkesworth for your businesses EV installation and maintenance needs?
- We’ll be there from beginning to end: Installing a new EV charging point can seem daunting, but our team will help you apply for grant funding and help you pick the perfect charger for your requirements
- We’re available across the country: Our professional network of engineers can be wherever your business is based. If you have multi-site offices across the county that need installations, we are the logical choice
- We’re an OZEV (formerly OLEV) authorised installer: We are accredited with the Office for Zero Emission Vehicles, meaning that your installation is in the safest of hands
- We offer both EV installation and maintenance: Once your installation is complete we also offer maintenance, ensuring that your EV charger always works to the best of its ability, keeping your team on the move
- We will help you choose the best charger for your needs: We are not tied to one manufacturer, meaning that we will work with you to help choose the right charging point for your businesses needs
- We’re a one-stop-shop for your business’s electrical compliance needs: As well as electrical charging point installation and maintenance; we also offer a range of services including Electrical equipment (PAT) testing and EICR (fixed wire testing)
- We also offer residential installation: As well as EV installation for your business; we also install electrical charging points at home
Contact us today and put your business on the road towards energy efficiency
Get in touch with our team today to find out more about installing an electric vehicle charging point at your business, store or commercial property.