If you are based in Edinburgh or the surrounding areas and need your electrical equipment or installations testing, Hawkesworth is here to help.
We provide electrical equipment (PAT) testing and EICR (fixed wire) inspections that will keep your building or property safe and compliant.
Our local engineers provide services to not only the city of Edinburgh but the surrounding areas, including Musselburgh, Dalkeith, Broxburn, Penicuik, Linlithgow and Queensferry.
Why choose Hawkesworth for your PAT testing or EICR inspection?
"The engineers were friendly, courteous and worked quickly and efficiently." - CIPFA
- Legislation is different in Scotland than in the rest of the UK. Our team of experienced engineers and office staff have the local knowledge you need to stay compliant
- We can test outside of working hours (weekends, early mornings, evenings and bank holidays) to reduce disruption – normally with no additional costs
- We provide transparent pricing and competitive rates
- We have nearly thirty years of providing electrical compliance services to schools, shops, offices, rental properties and facility management companies
- We go the extra mile for each of our customers. A well as a high-quality service, we supply a complimentary reminder service, scannable inventory labels and photos of faulty equipment as standard
Other electrical compliance services that Hawkesworth provide:
Did you know that we provide other electrical compliance services alongside EICR reporting and PAT testing?
- Emergency light testing Our engineers will test all of your emergency lighting on your behalf, ensuring that it turns on or stays on in an emergency
- Fire alarm testing: Our engineers will test your fire alarm system to make sure it works, as well as minimise the risk of false alarms
- Fire risk assessments: Our engineers will carry out a comprehensive fire risk assessment for your building or property, identifying any risks or hazard
- Thermographic testing: Our engineers will use state-of-the-art Infrared cameras to identify potential dangerous electrical installations. Ideal for buildings where installations can’t be turned off, like factories, hospitals and prisons
- EV chargepoint maintenance and installation: Our OZEV-accredited engineers will install and service your electric vehicle charging points, whether they are for a commercial or residential property
Do you need help ensuring that your business, charity or rental property in the Edinburgh area is compliant?
Call or send a message and find out more about the range of services we offer.
Aberdeen | Birmingham | Brighton | Bristol | Cambridge | Cardiff | Coventry | Cumbria | Derby | Doncaster | Dorset | Dundee | Essex | Exeter | Glasgow | Hertfordshire | Ireland | Kent | Kidderminster | Leicester | Lincoln | Liverpool | London | Luton | Manchester | Middlesbrough | Milton Keynes | Newcastle | Northumberland | Norwich | | Portsmouth | Preston | Reading | Ripon | Sheffield | Southampton | Swindon | West Yorkshire | York