Hawkesworth has a wide network of electrical engineers across the UK, including across Derby and the East Midlands.
Our team of highly experienced engineers is well equipped to carry out your electrical equipment (PAT) testing and EICR inspections across Derby and the surrounding areas, including:
Why should Hawkesworth carry out your PAT and EICR?
- We offer competitive rates across our services
- We have over 25 years of experience across a variety of industries. From independent stores to large multisite companies, we provide a bespoke service that is unique as your business
- We offer services out of hours including evenings, mornings and weekends. We're available any time you need us, normally at no additional cost
- We make your job as easy as possible with the complementary services we provide - including a reminder service, scannable labels and photos of faulty equipment
The electrical compliance services we provide across Derby and Derbyshire
Your technician is an ambassador for your company. Pleasant, friendly demeanour, nothing too much trouble and very thorough. We'll welcome him back anytime! Derby College
We supply a wide range of electrical compliance services to all of our customers, providing a comprehensive maintenance package that will keep your staff and customers safe.
One call to your account manager at Hawkesworth does it all!
- PAT (electrical equipment) testing: Our engineers will inspect and check your electrical equipment, inspecting it thoroughly to make sure it is safe
- EICR inspection: Our engineers will check the electrical installation in your building (including wiring, plug sockets and distribution boards), helping you stay legally compliant
- Emergency lighting testing: Our engineers will test your emergency lighting to make sure it powers on or stays active during a power failure or fire
- Fire risk assessments: Our engineers will carry out a comprehensive fire risk assessment, to help you determine how to reduce fire hazards in your building
- Fire alarm testing: Our engineers will test your fire alarm system to make sure it will work in an emergency situation
- Thermography (thermal imaging): Our engineers will use specialist Infrared camera equipment to identify faulty electrical installations. This is ideal for buildings where electrical installations cannot be turned off
- Electric vehicle (EV) charging point installation and maintenance: Our engineers will install and service your EV charging points, helping keep your electric vehicles on the road. We provide commercial and residential installation and maintenance services
Does your business or rental property in the Derbyshire area need testing?
Get in touch with us today for your free, no-obligation quote
Aberdeen | Birmingham | Brighton | Bristol | Cambridge | Cardiff | Coventry | Cumbria | Doncaster | Dorset | Dundee | Edinburgh | Essex | Exeter | Glasgow | Hertfordshire | Kent | Kidderminster | Leicester | Lincoln | Liverpool | London | Luton | Ireland | Manchester | Middlesbrough | Milton Keynes | Newcastle | Northumberland | Norwich | Portsmouth | Preston | Reading | Ripon | Sheffield | Southampton | Swindon | West Yorkshire | York