Be part of our growing team, whether you are based at our Head Office in Thirsk, or part of our nationwide team of engineers.
Our current vacancies
Scheduling Coordinator - Thirsk
If you have excellent communication skills, pride yourself on your organisation, and are a self-starter... We have the perfect role for you!
The focus of this role is to plan our network of engineers' working week in an efficient and logical manner.
The successful applicant will assist and support our engineers by providing correct and accurate data to ensure projects are completed on time.
- Planning work for engineers
- Speaking with clients and building rapport
- Ability to work under pressure
- Dealing with engineers and sub-contractors releasing jobs through PDA’s
- Maximise engineers' productivity through optimising available resources
- Ability to communicate with everyone - from engineers to customers. You'll be working as part of a close team
- Computer literacy - database experience preferred but not essential
- Good geographical knowledge is a plus - we operate across the whole of the UK and Ireland
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to prioritise a multi-faceted workload that changes on a daily basis
We offer a competitive salary, a positive and friendly working environment and have some great benefits, including:
- Achievable bonus structure
- Company profit share
- Company social events
- Pension plan
Job type: Full-time
Hours: 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Thursday, 8.30am to 4pm Friday
Engineers - National
Due to continued growth, we are recruiting for engineers all across the UK.
You'll be based from home, supplied with a full testing kit and have the full support and back-up of our head office team.